Te Marama is a children's story book that is available to purchase individually, or is included within the Hina Kete Tamariki Boxes.
The story covers 8 moon phases within the maramataka, written specifically for children
Te Marama (Bi-lingual or Te Reo Māori)
© 2020 Story by Michelle Mihi Keita Tibble
© 2020 Te Reo by Moana Keelan
© 2020 Illustration by Katharine Hall
The story book reader is available for purchase individually, or within the Tamariki Kete available on website. Please contact us directly by email to obtain bulk discount if you wish to order multiple copies for your school, kura, library or other.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- IreneI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months ago5 Stars
Tino ataahuaWas this helpful?
- Atiria C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months ago5 Stars
Beautiful pikitia and story. Great for my akomanga / class.Was this helpful?
- Keily L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months ago5 Stars
Can't wait to read this pukapuka to my baby!Was this helpful?
- Kim B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Beautifully illustrated, what a great idea.
I bought a couple for my hapu mama's class and I am sure all the mums will love teaching their pepe.Was this helpful?TSTuhi Stationery Ltd1 year agoKia ora Kim, Thanks for your feedback, we wrote those story books during the 2020 lockdowns to provide more options for whanau at home. Glad to hear you have enjoyed it. Ngaa mihi, Tuhi Stationery
- ani p.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
I really liked the quality of the paper, the colours and learning more about our Marama and its phases told the Ao Māori way. Kia ora.Was this helpful?