Bundle set of our 3 Maramataka Journals:
- Rakaunui (For Beginners)
- Whiro (To Customise)
- Tamariki (For Children)
Please refer individual product listings for more information of what is contained in each journal.
The Journal features are;
- Measurements A5+ (148mm x 210mm)
- Perfect size to carry with you for daily observations.
- 44 pages x 100 gsm
- Lined pages within journal sections
- Soft bound cover to make it last
- Maramataka Definition & User Guide
- He Tirohanga written by Haami Piripi
- Daily Marama (using Te Whānau ā Apanui maramataka) with focus on 8 key phases
- Journal & reflections pages to record observations
- Daily "Ihi" Energy scale & monthly Graph to review your energy levels over the 30 days
- Ōku whakaaro / My Thoughts Page
Buy one - Give one
Hokona tētahi māramataka, ā, mā mātou tētahi e tākoha
For every maramataka journal purchased, we will give the same journal to Ngā Kitenga o te Maramataka to support the work done by Rereata Makiha and Rikki Solomon with rangatahi (youth) and kura kaupapa around the motu (country).
You can check out the amazing work they do in schools teaching rangatahi about the maramataka here.
Additional Information about the Maramataka
We have free resources available to assist your understanding of living with the maramataka. You can also check out our Ako/Learn page for details of upcoming workshops about the maramataka
I’m at the beginning of my journey learning about the Maramataka.The journal is visual with lots of information but room to record my own diary
Great little birthday first for my friend. Loved the stickers and guide. Will be buying more of these ready for Matariki . Thanks for all your amazing work Tuhi
Miharo tenei rauemi
So excited to take this step of follwoing Maramataka this year, and the Tuhi Maramataka Journal is perfect! Easy to follow, clear directions. Absolutely recommend.
Awesome way to get started with mahi - honoring matauranga maori alongside gregorian/western perceptions of time. PAI TO MAHI! Kia ora x