What is Mahere ā wiki?
Mahere ā wiki is a weekly planner. For the serious planner who likes to plan and work to their week in view, this planner will ensure you never miss anything important, keep on top of your goals set, and take time out at the end of each week for gratitude and reflection.
Tuhi Stationery creates uniquely designed products that celebrates our languages in everyday stationery and planning resources. Our products are built with creativity, language, culture, and functionality in mind, you should never have to sacrifice one for the other. It is possible to have beautiful, bespoke stationery that celebrates your connection to language and culture and desire to live a balanced and fulfilling life. Our products will help you enjoy the little things, so that you can do big things.
We know you’re busy, that’s why we make it easy for you to stay organised and inspired. The perfect planner for busy people who want to find more time in the day.
- This planner is in Te Reo Māori ONLY - there is no English translations. Please refer to other Mahere ā wiki for bilingual Māori & English text
- Karakia, Korero, Ko wai au & Waiata pages are BLANK - recognising Te Reo Māori speakers desire to record their own kupu on these pages.
- Important Maori Dates, Public holidays & significant dates
- 2023 & 2024 Year in view Calendar
- Maramataka Layout to customise
- Matariki Layout
- Monthly View
- 2 Page Layout Weekly View
- Quarterly Reflection & Goal Setting
- 40 Notes Pages (Lined)
Please note the standard planners do not have a back pocket or desk calendar like the premium planners do. You can purchase the desk calendars seperately on our site at this link.
- Hard Cover
- 210x297mm page size
- 200 pages
- 80gsm paper
- Square Edges
- 2 Ribbons
We will accept product returns for refund within 7 days of purchase if the items are in unused original condition. To return your product and obtain a refund, you should mail your product to: Tuhi Stationery, 27 Grange Road, Papatoetoe, Auckland 2025, New Zealand