Please do not order if you require item as a gift before our next shipment delivery date. We can provide a customised card as proof of purchase to gift someone (see image) - but aroha mai, we have no stock available until our next shipment arrives. Please add note at checkout if required.
What is Mahere ā wiki?
Mahere ā wiki is a weekly planner. For the serious planner who likes to plan and work to their week in view, this planner will ensure you never miss anything important, keep on top of your goals set, and take time out at the end of each week for gratitude and reflection.
Tuhi Stationery creates uniquely designed products that celebrates our languages in everyday stationery and planning resources. Our products are built with creativity, language, culture, and functionality in mind, you should never have to sacrifice one for the other. It is possible to have beautiful, bespoke stationery that celebrates your connection to language and culture and desire to live a balanced and fulfilling life. Our products will help you enjoy the little things, so that you can do big things.
- The Black PU Leather & Gold Foil weekly planner comes in two sizes - A4 Large and B5 Standard
- Please note this planner is bilingual with text in Te Reo Māori & English
- Karakia, Korero, Ko wai au & Waiata pages
- Important Maori Dates, Public holidays & significant dates
- 2023 & 2024 Year in view Calendar
- Maramataka Layout to customise
- Matariki Layout
- Monthly View
- 2 Page Layout Weekly View
- Quarterly Reflection & Goal Setting
- 40 Notes Pages (Lined)
- Back Envelope & Desk Calendar
- Hard Cover
- 210x297mm page size
- 200 pages
- 80gsm paper
- Rounded Edges
- 2 Ribbons
We will accept product returns for refund within 7 days of purchase if the items are in unused original condition. To return your product and obtain a refund, you should mail your product to: Tuhi Stationery, 27 Grange Road, Papatoetoe, Auckland 2025, New Zealand