What is a Rātaka?
Celebrate the beauty of everyday life with our most popular product - our Rātaka bilingual (Te Reo Māori & English) daily planner. Rātaka is commonly translated to mean 'calendar'. It is a reference to Rā - our sun deity, Tamanuiterā and taka, meaning to rotate or circuit. Rātaka is based on the solar calendar, and everyday movement of the sun, so is the most common name for daily planners & diaries.
Tuhi Stationery Rātaka
Tuhi Stationery creates uniquely designed products that celebrates our languages in everyday stationery and planning resources. Our products are built with creativity, language, culture, and functionality in mind, you should never have to sacrifice one for the other. It is possible to have beautiful, bespoke stationery that celebrates your connection to language and culture and desire to live a balanced and fulfilling life. Our products will help you enjoy the little things, so that you can do big things.
The perfect planner for busy people who want to find more time in the day. find your inner peace with this planner that helps you get through the year, one step at a time. Choose from the wide range of vibrant covers so you never lose sight of your goals, and it brings you joy every time you pick it up.
- Bi-lingual Māori & English (Please refer our blog for further explanation of the kupu used in our planners)
- Karakia, Korero, Ko wai au & Waiata to use (Please refer to our You Tube Channel to hear our karakia spoken and waiata sung)
- Important Maori Dates, Public holidays & significant dates
- 2023 & 2024 Year in view Calendar
- Maramataka Layout to customise
- Matariki Layout
- Monthly View, Page per day & weekend
- Daily Energy & Gratitude
- Weekly Reflection & Goal Setting
- Premium Feature: Back Envelope & 2023 Desk Calendar
- PU Leather with Deboss Foiling (Black or White & Gold Foiling)
- Hard Cover only
- B5 Size - 17.6cm x 25cm
- 352 pages
- 80gsm paper
We will accept product returns for refund within 7 days of purchase if the items are in unused original condition. To return your product and obtain a refund, you should mail your product to: Tuhi Stationery, 27 Grange Road, Papatoetoe, Auckland 2025, New Zealand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.